What is DoctorLink?
- DoctorLink provides the ability to seek clinically approved medical advice around the clock. This helps to reduce unnecessary surgery appointments, getting patients to the right place for their clinical need. DoctorLink will provide advice on how to best manage your symptoms
- DoctorLink facilitates booking an appointment with the surgery should a clinical consultation be recommended and is suitable for anyone aged 3 and above.
- DoctorLink can be accessed from any laptop, mobile phone or tablet device, 7 days a week from any location
How does it work?
- DoctorLink uses a Symptom Assessment tool to complete triage on patients who access the practice online looking for an urgent/same day appointment. Patients are asked a series of clinical questions based on their concern/illness.
- The practice will receive a copy of the symptom assessment highlighting the required action needed (e.g. day consultation with a GP) and contact you with an appropriate appointment.
- As DoctorLink is accessible 24/7 it is able to cater for both in and out of hours scenarios directing patients to the most appropriate place (pharmacy/dental/GP Service/A&E)
It's completely free for you and your family to use. Sign up today but following the below link.
If you are experiencing any technical problems ie passwords, accessing the website, change of address, etc please do not hesitate to contact the Doctorlink Technical Help Desk on 0300 111 6433. Lines are open Monday - Friday: 8.00 am - 5.30 pm. Alternatively please email: email@example.com